Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update on Homemade Soap

Photobucket

I gotta tell you, I am loving the homemade soap that I made with my friend, Kristi.  It really has made a difference in my skin! I can definitely tell that its improving the texture, look, and even clearing it up my skin a bit! I dont need to use anything else on my face, no moisturizer, nothing. I also ran out of soap the other day,while I was in the shower , I grabbed the baby's "natural" baby wash instead to use on my face, and it made my skin tight, itchy and red. Needless to say, I am using homemade soap on all the kids now, instead ;)

Gonna be making some more today and I am sooo excited!
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are not really in line with the "stuff" mentality either. He likes it, I do not, but I think our opposing views keep us balanced. Praise God my husband has seen that if he had it his way we would be buried and not able to function. He does have certain areas (drawers, closet etc) where he can cram as much stuff as he wants, and I know there is certain stuff that is off limits to purging ;)

    and luckily with I tunes and digital movies, he can still collect things he likes, without bringing clutter into the house!

    ReplyDelete

"Whatever you do, whether you eat or drink, do unto the glory of God" 1 Corinthians 10:31